Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Your many faces

Open wide...
Your Elvis Presley lip...
About to sneeze...
Watching mama...
You thought really hard about smiling at me today and gave me half of a smile. I am so excited for when you grin at us. You smile a lot in your sleep and it makes me melt. I love watching you make faces. I could watch you ALL. DAY. LONG. 
The surgeon said he will come to cut your sutures and change your trach tomorrow. That means I'll be able to hold you soon! It also means you can get back in your big boy crib and watch your mobile again. I think you've missed your mobile! 
I'm gonna hit the sack. I hope you have a good night. 
You're pretty wonderful, baby boy! 
Xoxo
Mom

2 comments:

  1. I am so very excited for the day that I get to meet him! I love all his little faces, but especially the Elvis one! So adorable. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good looking boy. How could you be so fortunate to have such blessings in one family. The Lord must surly love you. Love you

    ReplyDelete