Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Oh baby baby!

You are just so cute I can't stand it. 
I got to hold you again today. I love love love to hold you. I can't get enough of you. 

Your sisters practically scream every time I show them a picture or pull you up on the web cam. 

You were smiling in your sleep again. Speaking of smiling, when dad came during lunch while you were sleeping he gave you a big kiss and said "what are you doing buddy?" Then you smiled, it was adorable!!!!! 

You seem to be doing pretty good today. Your oxygen is in the 60's after you started the day at 75. You got to 55 when you were on your tummy hangin over the boppy! 
Love it. 

You lasted about ten minutes and then fell asleep sitting up. Oh baby baby. I love you like crazy. We all love you like crazy. You're one special boy!!!! We are ready for you to come home so we can see you more and help you more. We know you'll come home when you're ready. That day will be so wonderful. The docs are giving us no guarantees and no time frames. But I'm sure glad I get to see you each day now. That the girls get to see you this weekend. And I'm beyond grateful you're part of our family. 

Xoxo
Mom

2 comments: