Thursday, April 3, 2014

Little peeks

Here are some of the little peeks I got when I checked in on you. 

Your temperature went down through the evening!

All your labs came back normal which is great. You needed some medicine about 11 last night to calm you down and you slept until 4:30. You've been between 60 and 70 percent on your O's. 

I think you're acting more yourself and I'm about to come see you now. Glad this wasn't anything big. We are talking about surgery beginning of next week if docs get all the ducks in a row. So I'm glad this wasn't another setback. We need this surgery to get you more comfortable. The older you get the more difficult it is to have that tube down your throat. Bless your heart. Ultimately we know that Heavenly Father knows what is best for you. We will trust in whatever that is. That's the only thing that brings us comfort and is getting us through these hard decisions. 

Sure do love you. 
Xoxo
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Love that little boy. God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his cleavage!! Hang in there dear friends. We love you and are here for you always. Xo

    ReplyDelete