Sunday, April 27, 2014

98

This morning when Adrianne got to work you were at 98 percent. She changed your position and was able to get your oxygen down. She left a note for us...
It says "good morning!  I am going to have a better morning. I love you!  I am going to feel better. Try not to worry. My oxygen is at 72 right now."
❤️ Caleb 

It's so hard to know if there is an underlying problem or if it's just your lungs trying too hard. I wish I knew. We will keep trying. You do need a longer trach that they have ordered. It is so hard to not be with you helping to soothe you. When I check on you with the web cam and you're upset it just breaks my heart. I am so grateful that you were stable enough to do surgery. That was a gigantic, enormous blessing. 

I love you more than I can express buddy.
Xoxo
Mom 

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great Leah. Hang in there. Caleb feels your love even when your not there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy is right…You are doing so great. Oh how I wish I was able to do more myself. It's hard to watch the people you love suffer and not be able to fix it. Just know that so many of us feel that way - we wish we could help and fix it and make it all easier and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. They have webcams at your hospital??? What a neat idea! You hang in there, he actually looks pretty good, the similarities between caleb and audri are frightening! Stay strong, I'm sending some prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete