Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day After

Well my sweet boy, you made it through surgery and were totally stellar! I'm so relieved that is behind us. Everyone has been telling us that the day after surgery is the hardest. That you're not in the clear yet. We still have more waiting and more trusting. I hope your recovery can be short but no matter what we will get through it. 

I can't get over your precious face. I had a perma grin for the first 45 minutes after surgery. I could stare at you forever. Your sisters oohed and aahed when they saw your picture. You're beyond precious. Dad and I got to kiss your cheeks and loved it. 

You were so brave and did such an amazing job. Way to go, buddy. Way to go. 


Sleep well, buddy. 
Love you to the moon and back. 

Xoxo
Mom 

4 comments:

  1. We have been thinking and praying for your family all day. We love you so much Fish Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is so dear to our hearts, it binds us to gather in this mortal trial and Caleb has brought so many closer to our Lord. What a blessing he is. Love that boy.
    love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all have been in our prayers. It's so cute to hear the kids pray about Caleb as if they've known him for ever. I'm so happy to hear that he's pulling through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't know your family, but found your blog through a friend's blog. We pray for Caleb and your whole family. He is an amazing little fighter. Your family is in our prayers. Sincerely Mandy from Teton, Idaho

    ReplyDelete