Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spider-Man

Your anesthesiologist walked in with his lucky super hero hat on that he's had since his fellowship. The other anesthesiologist had lots of superheroes on his! How cool is that? Speaking of super hero, I never told you that the nursery I've been planning for you is vintage superhero. I mentioned that to Adrianne and she came into work today with a present for you (and me because I love anything for you)! 



It's absolutely perfect! I love it. Her mom made it which is just so sweet. 
You're my hero buddy. 

Adrianne just texted that they've already done the trach and are doing the g tube right now!!! Wow that was fast! 

Sure love you little super hero! 
Xoxo
Mom 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Wonderful news! Still Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift and great news!!! We're still praying!! Love you guys

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb went in that OR and said, whabam... And that's how it's done!!

    ReplyDelete