Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A thousand kisses

Mom and dad have given you at least that many kisses. The docs just wheeled you down to the OR. The doctors are all amazing. You get 2 surgeons in the OR and 2 anesthesiologists because you are such a special boy. You have been awake most of the afternoon. Dad has been my rock, and yours. I've stepped out to cry, pray, and stress away from you several times and dad has just stayed by you and cracked jokes to you. He is amazing. I hope you grow up to be like him. 
I showed you pictures of your sissies. They sure love you, buddy. 



Dana came to see you and give you a kiss. 
I love you more than there are stars in the sky.
This is the team getting you ready to transport to OR. 
It was almost like a parade. Dad was waving from the front, okay not really. 


Yesterday you got a very special gift. Auntie Cindy came to see you and give you a lion for bravery. The very same lion she and uncle Eric gave Atticus before one of his surgeries. It is a very special lion and such a sweet and tender moment. Sweet doesn't scratch the surface. 


Adrianne is going to call when they start the surgery. You came down on your oxygen as the afternoon went on which calmed me quite a bit. I am very grateful for that. You were at 55 percent before they took you down to the OR. They are prepping you right now. 

I love you, baby boy. 
You've got this. With the help of countless prayers, the doctors, many angels, Heavenly Father and our Savior. 

Xoxo
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love you buddy. I hope you feel Atticus' arms around you. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete