Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Oh yeahhhh

I think you're practicing for when you box your sisters. You gotta protect that handsome face!!!
While I was there I met with the OT and she showed me how to massage your legs and feet. You seemed to love it even though you were asleep and your oxygen saturation improved. I'm excited to try it on you! 

Haylie is your nurse tonight because when I checked on the webcam I saw this! 
How cute are you!?
It makes me so happy you are liking the binkie more and more. When I was holding you I gave you the binkie with sugar water on it and you loved it.

Looks like you tired yourself out. 
You're just the sweetest, cutest, most loveable baby boy! 

Love you like crazy. 
Xoxo
Me 

1 comment:

  1. Caleb, I really REALLY like the chub hanging over your trach. Chubs is where it's at buddy and got it going on!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete