Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Day


I got to see you today!!! AND hold you! Happy day! Lots of exclamation points!!! I was a tad excited! Love love love you! 

You're so darling! Every face and expression you make is darling. 

Your oxygen went down 8 percent while i was holding you. From 68 to 60. I love that you respond when I'm with you. I wish I could be with you all day. Oh how I wish I could take care of you more. But we make the best of the time we do get, don't we? 

Seriously, Caleb. I am over the moon for you. 

Last night when I checked in on you with the girls you were smiling!!! We were all squealing. It was soooooo cute! You're quite the celebrity buddy. 

Your oxygen waa in the high 60's today. It's 75 right now. Much better than yesterday! They are going to order a custom trach for you. They'll measure you and decide exactly what size you need. Hopefully soon. 

Sure do love you. 
Xoxo
Mom

5 comments:

  1. I ❤️�������� all the photos! And I love reading all the updates. I will continue to pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow Caleb! You're huge!! You've gotten so big buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your momma sure loves you. And your fam club includes WAAAAY more than just your sister! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo glad you got to hold him again! He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Caleb,

    I love these pictures of you!! I miss you and want to meet you SO bad. I pray for you everyday and think of you all day long... everyday! Tell your Mom I love her and she is a rock star. Heavenly Father loves you, Caleb Luke. And so does Auntie Angie and and Uncle Justin and all your cousins. Cohen talks to you and shows you his new underwear on the web cam. Did you like it? ;) We talk to you and check on you all the time. Oh, we love you. I love your dark hair. Everytime I see pictures of you in your Mommy's arms it makes my heart swell. She loves you more than you'll ever know.

    Every single prayer we have includes you. Love you baby boy.
    xoxox
    Auntie Angie

    ReplyDelete