Friday, April 11, 2014

Super Chill

This week Shannon has been sitting you up in your boppy. You looked so darling and big. I adore your bright eyes. 
You stayed awake for quite a while and then the zzzzzz's won over. 
This morning I watched you on the webcam sitting up in your boppy send when I got to the hospital this is what I saw...
You were just all tuckered out. Holy cuteness. 

You love your hands held, your booty patted and you enjoy songs. Your mobile and the mirror are favorites. You very much dislike being hot and you can't handle poopy diapers. In fact as soon as you realize your poopy you get ticked, Then as soon as you're clean you're usually happy within seconds. I love it when I'm able to help soothe you. 
Oh how I love you.
Xoxo
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Well hello handsome!! Love seeing those big brown eyes. You're getting big mr. We sure love you and your chubby chubbers.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete