Tuesday, April 8, 2014

All Aboard

Well sweet boy, we met with the anesthesiologist and after 3-4 weeks and several attempts to schedule your surgery we finally have all the docs on the same boat. The surgeon will schedule the surgery hopefully tomorrow for end of this week/beginning of next week. You've had some really good days lately which is just so wonderful. I feel like I have lots of things to post so hopefully tomorrow will bring a longer post. I held you today and you were awake for about an hour of it just content and chill. I sang to you and talked to you and savored every moment. Gram got to come with me and see you again which was great. When dad came to see you this afternoon you were at 45 percent oxygen! That's so great buddy. Way to go! You're just working so hard. You're at 55 percent right now and will hopefully have a low key night. 
This is one of my favorite outfits. I just love it! Thanks to the sweet friend who sent it our way. 
Oh you're just too stinkin cute! 
Sleep well tonight baby boy. 
Love you like crazy. 

Xoxo
Me

3 comments:

  1. It's Allie-

    I had an overwhelming feeling to see if you had ever responded to my comment a few months ago and you did...I feel so bad that I never checked before. I feel awful...

    Please know that I am always thinking of your sweet Caleb. I love how you write to him. I admire your testimony and your strength. You are such a good mama.

    We were on a family drive last Saturday and we were right by where I think his hospital is. My heart was beating so fast-wondering if you were there and snuggling your boy and hoping-so, so, hoping that you can still feel the presence of angels around his bed and around the hospital. They are there! Don't forget that.

    Just know there are folks in Richardson thinking and praying for him and for you. We love your cute, cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over how precious he is. I think of him (and you!) often. I'll be praying even harder as his surgery approaches.

    ReplyDelete