Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I just can't stop smiling

Every time I look at you I smile. I can't get over how darling you are. I am on cloud nine.


You're doing really well so far. You are still  on a lot of meds...

Lots of IVs going. 
You've tolerated things pretty well so far. You're still paralyzed and sedated so things are pretty calm right now. When they start waking you up youll need to get used to breathing through your neck instead of your mouth. That might be a bit tricky. We are just taking things hour by hour. So beyond grateful the surgery went so well. Monday and Tuesday were very difficult so sailing through surgery was better than I could have hoped. So grateful for all the prayers. 

Rest up baby boy. 
Sure do love you. 
Xoxo
Mom

3 comments:

  1. Prayers that things continue to go smoothly! :) He looks great in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?!?!
    "I'll eat you up I love you so!"

    So glad your superhero attitude continues to shine through. Way to go buddy! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soaking up all these blogs, loving his sweet cherub face, missing Carolyn and Amanda and just thankful. Love you.

    ReplyDelete