Sunday, June 1, 2014

Potty Rockin in the House

This onesie was given to us from a friend and it couldn't be more fitting for you. You are the blow out king as you know and want your pants changed 5 minutes ago when you do your business. 
The OT Katrina did stretching with you yesterday and you got so tired you fell asleep in her arms. 
You are too cute for words. 

Mom and dad got to see you today. Happy day. Julia still has a cough but after waiting a few days to make sure mom and dad aren't sick we got to come. My heart misses you every moment I'm not with you. When I go a few days without seeing you it's even harder. I love that you rub your eye when you're tired. 
It's just adorable. 
I fed you bananas and talked to you and by the time it was dads turn you were ready for a nap. We love holding you, sweet boy. 
Wearing another onesie here from a friend that says "lil bro," with balls on it. You're spoiled! 
You seem to be more comfortable and relaxed which makes me so happy. Your oxygen hovers at 50 and we are keeping your pressures where they are. You're such a trooper sweetie. I couldn't be more proud of you for how much you've grown and how much progress you've made. You're a champ! 
Love you like crazy. 
Xoxo
Mom

3 comments:

  1. Love the tuckered out picture with the OT. He is the cutest... ever!!! Love you so much. So proud of you Leah Lou.
    xoxoxo

    My Heart is in Dallas. Always.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys all have such stamina and un-wavering in your dedication. Keep on the course.

    ReplyDelete