Friday, June 27, 2014

Oh honey

I have moments here and there when I see glimpses of your normal self. I am so grateful for those moments. I am super grateful for the smiles you gave me in your sleep just now. 


You haven't been yourself honestly for probably the past month. June has been incredibly hard. I'm ready to go back to may when you were happy almost all the time, interactive, had energy for OT and just had great days. We are trying our very hardest to try and figure our if something is going on. When you just cry while I'm holding you I'm at a loss for what to do. It's happening more and more and I'm just so sorry you're not comfortable. I am incredibly grateful for the time with you though. I just wish I knew what you needed. Oh honey, I love you. 

It's okay, let's just keep on keepin on. 

Xoxo
Mom

2 comments:

  1. He really could be a model for a Renaissance cherub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to think that he is thinking of all the good moments with you, Zeb and the girls!

    ReplyDelete