Saturday, June 28, 2014

Wind Blown

I adore watching your sister fuss over you. I am the washing and hand sanitizing police but your sisters are so good about it. 

Julia loved your little toes. He hair was blowing like crazy from your fan. It was so funny. You love your fan and it helps you stay cool. Your mattress is super hot and you already run hot so you definitely need it. Everyone else gets a bit wind blown but most of the staff love your bedside because they have to wear the gowns and they are toasty. They get a nice breeze by your bed!!!

You get so much attention, I just love it. 

You were asleep when we got there and the girls were super quiet. 

I love seeing all the things around you to keep you cozy and comfortable. 

The blanket roll in between your legs is my favorite. You love having your legs crossed. 

You woke up so I held you. You are beyond precious. You were in a great mood and I got lots of smiles. Then you tuckered out and fell back asleep. 
Sure love you baby boy. I smothered you with lots of kisses and my cheeks felt like they were going to fall off from smiling at you. So glad you had a happy day. 

Xoxo
Mom

1 comment: