Thursday, June 12, 2014

6 months!

You are six months old! I can't believe how much you've grown and how much progress you've made. 
You are precious beyond words and I love you more than there are sands in the sea. 

Your sisters made you some signs...
From 3.4 pounds to 14.7 pounds!!!!
Claire and Hallie came with me today and tomorrow will be Audrey and Julia's turn. 
Your sisters are over the moon for you. We all are. 

I love that you're looking at daddy here. You had a great nap in his arms and then stayed asleep and slept in mine. 
You are one amazing boy with such a strong spirit. You are here to accomplish great things. I am so grateful to be your mom. We are so happy you're part of our family. Oh how I love you. 

Xoxo
Mom

3 comments:

  1. I can believe it and I can't all at the same time!! Happy 6 months old little angel. Oh, I love you. Love love love you. I want to squish and kiss your cheeks off!!!

    xoxo
    Auntie Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason the last picture of him showing how far he has come didn't load last night... OH MY GOODNESS. Bottom line... He IS a miracle. Oh I love him. I know that this has been the hardest scariest 8 months of your life but you have handled it with grace, love and faith and inspired so many through out this journey. I couldn't be prouder of you Leah. Oh I love and miss miss miss you.
    xoxo
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, too. I have been so inspired the last many months listening to my mom talk about how Caleb is doing and how you are handling it. I love you so much and I wish I could be there.
    Love, Elise

    ReplyDelete