Thursday, July 31, 2014

I Won't Give Up

I have always always loved the song by Jason Mraz, "I won't give up." Today as we were driving in the car I thought of you as I sung the words and couldn't help but cry. 

These are some of my favorite lines. 

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?


...'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
no! i wont give up


I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
Still looking up

I love you, baby boy. I miss you. But I know you're doing great things. 

Xoxo
Mom 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dimple. It gets me every time. I miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!! I have noticed in the last 3 weeks that every song that has meaningful lyrics reminds me of Caleb.... I think of him all. the. time. Oh I love that beautiful little boy. I am so proud of you Leah. I am so sorry. I no I have no idea how hard this is on you and Zeb and the girls. I am so amazed at your faith and strength. You strengthen me over and over again. I miss you!! Love you sooooo much.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete