Wednesday, July 9, 2014

In Memory of Caleb Luke Fish

This is Stephanie, Leah's little sister posting. 

For those of you who have asked if there is anything you can do, as Leah's sister, I have set up a fund to help with funeral services and their desires to carry out acts of generosity in Caleb's name. I know that Leah and Zeb would never have asked, but also know that this could help them immensely. Thank you so much for loving them and praying for them through this difficult journey.


Always, 
Stephanie 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for loving and supporting my wonderful sister and her family during this unbelievably difficult time. I get so emotional when I think of the love all of you have shown. With ten months of hospital stays (7 months for Caleb and three with Leah on hospitalized bed rest) and memorial expenses, I know your donations will help them immensely. Thank you again. I am biased, but they are truly the most amazing family. Love to you all. This trial has brought us all closer to our Savior and I feel the thinning of the veil with comforting angels around us. Xoxo, Steph

    ReplyDelete