Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Your Life

For all the people that haven't gotten to meet you and for those that did but want to see you one last time here on earth we are having a viewing on Monday, July 14th at Rest Haven Funeral Home (2500 State Highway 66 East) in Rockwall from 6:00-8:00 p.m.

We will have a funeral to celebrate your beautiful life for anyone that would like to attend on Tuesday, July 15th (6819 South FM 549) in Heath at 11:00 a.m.

You have touched so many hearts sweet boy. 
Your life was one of courage, strength, faith and love.

xoxo
Mom


6 comments:

  1. Love you, sweet friend. Thinking & praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. I can across your blog and have been reading it ever since

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could be there. You are in our thoughts and prayers! Love and miss your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked the blog in a few days and my heart sank when I got caught up. I am sorry for your loss. I have loved following Caleb's story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you lost your sweet boy. I have been a silent follower of your blog since the beginning. I had to stop reading it for a while in January when I laid my sweet boy to rest. He was a stillborn. My heart aches for the rawness of the pain you must be feeling now, but I'm grateful for the gospel and the plan of salvation. I wish I could give you a hug. I don't know what I could do for you, but if you need a friend I'm here melanielynn0221@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caleb buddy, you are already missed so much, but I just know that you and Atticus are up there causing mischief!! We love you Zeb Leah and girls.

    ReplyDelete