Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Favorite Scripture

I had so much fun with you yesterday. You love love loved sitting up and hanging out with me. You worked on your neck muscles for a long time. You're such a big boy, buddy!  You're such a trooper.  After our play time I laid you back in bed and you burst into tears. You wanted to stay up and about.  So sad. Thankfully we got you calmed down and then magda did your CPT. 

One of my favorite scriptures jumped out at me this morning. 
“Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: 
for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest” Joshua 1:9

Love you, Caleb. 
Xoxo
Mom




2 comments:

  1. I love seeing him be a big boy! I'm so glad he feels good enough to want to play and work out and see the world. Just when I think he can't get any cuter, or capture my heart any more completely, he does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite scripture if s time! Love you guys Ssoooooo much you don't even know! <3

    ReplyDelete