Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Family Sleepover

We had a big sleepover last night. Dad could hear the girls crying in their room so they all came in to sleep on our floor. The girls were so sweet yesterday. They had all your things that we had at home laid our in my room so I could see it when we got home. Clothes, stuffed animals, toys, and things from when you were first born. They also made one of their bedrooms a "crying room." It has a picture of you and of our family along with a million rolls of toilet paper and lots of blankets. When they need to cry they go there. Goodness they love you.

It was hard to sleep last night. For dad and me. For all of us. We each slept with something of yours. I think you were watching over us and still are. You're our very own angel. 

Here are some pictures that daddy took of us on Sunday. You had a really hard morning and after having a big prayer and fast for you, your path was becoming very clear.
 I love these pictures.
 You are more special, beautiful, and courageous than I ever could have hoped for.
I am honored and proud to be your mamma.

xoxo
Mom

3 comments:

  1. Oh Leah. I have been thinking and praying for you tons. What a sweet, angel boy you have!! He did so much here on earth in just a short time, and I'm sure he is doing more on the other side now. Reading your blog strengthened my own faith and helped me, and I'm sure many others, realize even more the great love our Heavenly Father and our Savior have for each one of us. I pray that you can feel of that great love and of the peace only they can give. What a beautiful truth that families are forever and that these sweet relationships are never-ending. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bottom picture is the most precious thing ever! Prayers for your family! Such sweet girls you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me. I fasted for your family when I read about you on Amanda's mom's Facebook status. I am so that you will have to wait to hold your sweet son again. Thank you for sharing Caleb. I feel honored to have learned about him and that dimple on his knee - so precious! Your family will stay in my thoughts and prayers. May you continue to be blessed with peace and comfort and feel the loving arms of the Savior around you.

    ReplyDelete