Friday, July 11, 2014

Note

I found a note on my phone that I didn't write so I clicked on it. Your sweet sister wrote a note to you the day you went back to heaven. It was so precious and so sweet. Her last sentence said, "UR AMAZING and I love you more than understanding." Ill let her read it to you. It touched my heart this morning. Oh sweet boy. I miss you. I love you, son. Although my heart feels empty at times, at others I feel you near. 

Love you more than you could possibly know. 
Xoxo
Mom

5 comments:

  1. Such a handsome baby. It is clear that he is greatly loved and will be sorely missed. Sending lots of love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the empty times. So very sorry. I know Caleb is so grateful for you and will be grateful for you for eternity. I trust and pray he will be with you when you need him and you will feel of his love for you. Your faith and love is inspiring. I pray you will feel of Heaven's love for you. Emily from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Leah. I'm struggling so much missing him. It's been such a habit to check this page and to be there with you. I feel empty. So empty. I love you so much. I've already said it so many times, but Caleb changed so many lives by how much his sweet spirit and your care exemplified the love of God and the power of Faith. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above post! I'm so used to checking on sweet Caleb and seeing his infectious smile that I feel empty! I have come back to this blog multiple times a day unrealistically hoping that it didn't happen. I have saved multiple pics of Caleb on my phone and love looking at them throughout the day. This boy has changed me. Forever.

    ReplyDelete