Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sweet Claire

We went to California and Utah to go on vacation and spend time with the girls. It was fun to go but hard to come back. We miss you. 

Claire bear has been making sweet collages of you lately. While we were in California she showed me one that had the sweetest saying, so I asked her to send me one...
It just melts my heart. The moments we had with you mean so much to us sweet boy. We will always be so grateful for them and how miraculous they truly were. 

I love you, buddy. 

Xoxo
Mom

5 comments:

  1. I feel that one of the things Caleb gained from his time on earth is the sure knowledge that his family adores him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have worried so much this week about how hard it would be for you to go home. I love you so much. All of you. My heart and prayers and thoughts are always focused on you. I'm so sorry, Leah. I adore each of you. Caleb has a peice of my heart that will alwats be his and his alone. I miss him.

    xox
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire,

    That collage is beautful and wonderful. I love it. You are such a specail girl. I am so happy we were able to spend your birthday with you. I love you, Claire bear. Always have, always will. I am sorry your heart hurts so much. Caleb loves his big sisters... of that I am sure!!!!

    All my love,
    Auntie Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet! I am keeping y'all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One foot in front of the other. You're doing amazing. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete