Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A celebration of your life

Today was beautiful. We celebrated your life and the memories that we hold dear. We talked about the blessings and tender mercies we have witnessed. I will post our talks for the people that weren't able to attend but I know you heard them. I know you're near. 

We were given strength beyond understanding. For that I am eternally grateful. 

You better believe I will keep writing to you. I love you sweet boy. More than you could possibly know. 

Xoxo
Mom
Ps I got several videos of you a few days before you passed away. I can't wait to post them. The files are too big so Dad's working on it! Love you, buddy. 

3 comments:

  1. Your talks were wonderful. I am truly grateful I was able to go and feel the spirit and celebrate your sweet son's life.
    We will have to meet up in Dallas before school starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful service. The Spirit was so strong. Thank you for sharing your sweet Caleb with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an incredible service, and I am in awe of your strength. Sweet Caleb and those beautiful girls are lucky to have you as their mother.

    ReplyDelete