Friday, July 25, 2014

Caleb Toes


I went and got my toes painted with super hero Caleb logo. We call them Caleb toes. I love them. I had a dream the other night that they got ruined and I was crying but when I woke up they were smudge free. Phew. 

We got the girls toes all painted too but they play and run around barefoot so they got smudged. I love having something to look at and constantly remind me of my hero. I love you, Caleb. We still pray for you everyday. We pray you will know how much we love and miss you. I'm so proud of you, buddy. 

I love you all the way to heaven and back. 
Xoxo
Mom


2 comments:

  1. Love love love!!
    I love you, Leah. Caleb is my hero and so are you.

    xoxo
    Aunite Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Caleb toes are awesome! Thinking and praying for you and your family always.

    ReplyDelete