Friday, May 23, 2014

UTI?

Dr Nystrom talked to dad and me yesterday and said it may be a UTI. We are still waiting for your blood results. They had to re draw and re test on Wednesday. Unfortunately your veins weren't cooperating like they normally do and they had to stick you 6 times. Poor boy! It's a good thing I got there just after they finished or I would've been a stress case.
Your breathing is more normal which is a relief. You're acting more like yourself and don't need Ativan to calm down. Your fever has been gone for a few days and I'm glad the IV antibiotic seems to be doing its trick! 
Julia came with me and loves touching you and talking to you. You were working on holding your head up with dad. You're getting stronger buddy!!!
You were rubbing your cheeks and eyes because you were so tired.
You're just the sweetest little boy! 

I'm so glad you're feeling better. You work so hard every day and your just the strongest fighter! Hang in there champ! 

We love you. 
Xoxo
Mom
P.S. You gave me smiles for the first time on wednesday. If this doesn't make you grin from ear to ear, I don't know what will!  

2 comments:

  1. He looks like such a sweetheart. <3 Awe, beautiful. Prayers continue! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so expressive and cute! I adore him :)

    ReplyDelete