Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fever

Well sweet boy, the doctor called this morning which always gets me on the edge of my seat. He said your oxygen needs are still in the 60's and that you have a fever. They're going to start IV antibiotics with the hope you respond to them. You're still breathing faster and harder but the pressure increase on the ventilator seems to help a little bit. You've been so upset that they've needed to give you meds to take the edge off. I'm so sorry you don't feel well. I hope this passes quickly. It's so hard to not be in control. Especially when it involves you in these situations. I love you, son. 
Xoxo
Mom

Dana took this of you yesterday, I think you can tell you're not yourself. 

2 comments:

  1. Sick babies are so sad. Feel better soon sweet heart. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Caleb,

    I am sorry you are sick. It makes me sad. I love you all the way to heaven and back again. I am pryaing for you. Oh, I love you.

    xoxox
    Auntie Angie

    ReplyDelete