Thursday, May 8, 2014

Banana Dip Goodness

I wish I could post a video on here but the app won't let me. I'll see if I can figure out a way to do it because the video adrianne took while Katrina (the OT) and I gave you bananas on your pacifier is so so cute. You were so serious about it. You had your brow furrowed and concentrated on the new taste. It was seriously so fun. We get to do it once a day as tolerated which is awesome. 



Mmmmm it was a big hit. You kept sucking on your binky even though there was no more baby food. 

I gave you a massage on your legs and feet. You were awake and calm and seemed to like it. Hopefully I'll get better as I give you more. :) 

You had a good restful night with Cheryl. She was able to wean your oxygen down some which is great. I worry about the side effects of such high concentrations of oxygen for long periods of time. 

I'm glad you had a good day and restful night. Sure do love you. Like Julia told me this morning, "I love you all the way to heaven." 

Xoxo
Mom 

3 comments:

  1. Ok. Seriously. That little tongue poking out is THE cutest thing EVERRRRRRR. Seriously Caleb, I could eat you up. You're such a big boy to eat banana's. I love you buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's reminding me a lot of Hallie in these pictures. Love you guys! All the way to heaven :)

    ReplyDelete