Friday, May 16, 2014

Just peachy

You got to try peaches today. Big hit!!!
You smacked your lips and sucked every last drop off the binkie. 
Then your eyes got heavy and you fell fast asleep. 
I love holding you. 
Your eyelashes are growing like crazy lately and I love them! 
You're just as sweet as can be. 
You're hangin with daddy here. Love love love your expressions and the way you look around. 
I can't get over you. You had a great afternoon and I am so grateful for these good days you've been having. We joke around at the hospital that you have a crush on Adrianne and are trying to show off. Seeing as how you have really good days oxygen wise when she's there I told her she shouldn't be allowed to leave. I'm so happy you've shown progress in the last 2 weeks. The docs are very encouraged. You're a rockstar, buddy! 
Sure do love you. 
Xoxo
Mom 

1 comment:

  1. Hip hip hooray!!! So proud and in love with this little guy!! I check the blog for updates WAY too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete