Tuesday, May 27, 2014

More Firsts...

Audrey got to hold you for the first time! 
She is a big fan of yours. 
While she held you Julia took random pictures on my phone using different color effects. 
Julia is a goof ball. You'll learn that really quick as you spend more time with her when you're older.  
For the first time the nurses did bath time while we were there! We got to watch you and see that you're not really a fan. You had gotten all hot and sweaty in the morning so adrianne bathed you while we were there. We watched her weigh you too. You've broken 13 pounds mister! Way to go, Caleb!!!
You sure did smell yummy after. Mmmmm. But I love your smell even when you're stinky. I'm your mom so it's just that way. 
After bath time dad watched your trach change for the first time while I took the kids in the waiting room. Mom and dad will be learning how to change it and do all sorts of things for you. 
When we were leaving you kept smiling for daddy. It's the first time you've smiled at him repeatedly. Everytime I got the camera out you would stop smiling. You little stinker, you. We will keep trying. I can't wait to get a picture of you smiling on purpose! 
I love you, Caleb. 
Like crazy. 
Xoxo
Mom

4 comments:

  1. My heart is so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't even stand his cuteness!! Love love love you, Mr. Caleb!

    xoxoxo
    Auntie Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little feller He is a God sent child. He brings so much joy and with the heart of one of the great Book of Mormon 2000 Stripling Warriors. What a brave little man. LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Audrey…I love seeing them give him loves. I also love the pictures of him with the lion. It looks like it is looking out for Caleb!

    ReplyDelete