Saturday, May 3, 2014

Soon!

I promise I'll post the pictures soon of the girls seeing you. Today was busy so I didn't get a chance to. The girls loved seeing you again and I just love seeing them with you. I am a bit stressed because I think in terms of germs but I try not to be too insane, although I may be borderline. 

You are really soothing yourself with the binky which makes me so happy. The more you soothe yourself the less Ativan you need. The less Ativan the better! Go binky go!!! 
Oh you have so many people wrapped around your finger. When we left today Audrey said, "he's just so cute I can't leave." Claire hardly leaves your side. Hallie and Julia love holding your hand. 

Cheryl was able to wean your oxygen last night. You've been pretty consistent at 75 lately but got down last night. Today you were high 60's. You're such a trooper, buddy. 

Sure do love you. 
Xoxo
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment