Monday, February 17, 2014

How the days go

Well I can honestly say that each day goes by quickly. Each days is filled with so many things that that's how they go. Although I feel like I'm tired all the time, I'm incredibly grateful that I'm so busy that each day goes by fast. Each day brings time with you and you've gotten so much stronger since the day you were born. You are such a blessing, Caleb. Your O's are between 60 and 63 today. I'm so grateful I get to hold you. 
I love you, Caleb Luke. 

Xoxo
Mom

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got you on the prayer roll again along with Zeb and Caleb :) love you guys. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, Leah! This photo is a great portrait displaying how big he is getting. He looks like a BIG BABY laying there with you. What a champ!

    ReplyDelete