Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Has It Really Been 2 Months?

I am floored that 2 months have already gone by. You are such a blessing in our lives, Caleb. 
You are prayed for and loved by so many people. 

When I was at the hospital today your nurse told me to hold you. I told her I hadn't since you crashed the last time and that I was nervous. She lovingly but sternly said, "he needs love only you can give him. He needs to be held." So I held you. And it was beautiful. I kissed your head a thousand times. I whispered to you. I cried and hugged you. It was therapeutic. I'm so glad she pushed me to do what I wanted more than anything but was to nervous to do. I can't wait until the next time I get to, but I promised dad he could have a turn tomorrow. 


I love you to the moon and back, son. 

Xoxo
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment