Sunday, March 16, 2014

Your sister

Today I checked in on you before leaving to the hospital and saw this note that Adrianne left next to you. 
You made it to 46 on your oxygen! It's been a while since you've been in the 40's so that was awesome to read! When we got to the hospital you were 49 and when we left you were 62. We just called to check on you and you are 58. You oxygen still fluctuates but we are seeing more of a trend. 

While we were there dad held you and it was pretty adorable to see you in daddy's arms. Especially the way Adrianne did your hair. I love it. 


I sang lots of hymns and primary songs to you which you seemed to like. Your eyes got heavy and you fell asleep. I just can't get over how precious you are. 

Tonight I pulled you up on the iPad and the girls blew you a kiss goodnight. After the younger girls went to bed Claire stayed up with dad and me. She was holding the iPad watching you and started crying. She said she wished she wasn't holding the iPad and that she was there with you. She loves you so much. She is looking forward to April when it's not flu season anymore. All your sisters love you so much. You are one loved brother. I hope you sleep well tonight. See you tomorrow, sweet boy. 

Sure do love you. 
Xoxo
Mom 

4 comments:

  1. I am so grateful for Caleb's nurses! What a blessing that he is with people who really love him, and who are so good at what they do. The hair is really very cool...I think it should be his new style! Keep resting and growing, buddy. Way to go.
    And Claire, you hang in there. You're an awesome big sister! It's almost April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I had to chuckle at his little rubber band wrists. He is so darn cute I can't stand it. I find myself going to your blog more than once a day just so I can see his cute chubby face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his hair, love that he had such a great day and love you all!! I know there will be plenty more down on this roller coaster our little man is on, but we will take the ups to carry us through. You're a rock star (even during the time you don't feel like one). Claire is such a sweetheart. I just adore that girl. Give the girls loves from Aunt Stephanie. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete