Friday, March 14, 2014

Just Chillin

This morning granny checked in on you on the web cam and found you just chillin...
I love that your nurse Shannon encourages you to see things sitting up and experience things from a different point of view. I love her. You have such great nurses. I catch the way they talk to you and even tell you they love you and it makes me so happy to know you get such good care. 

The neo came to talk to us for a bit and mentioned talking to other anesthesiologists in the group since there are several. He's also in the process of weaning some of your medicines to try and prepare you for surgery. He thinks this kink may postpone your surgery a week or two. I know that in the end you'll get the surgery when the timing is right. 

While I was there I compared your foot print when you were born to now and couldn't believe how much it's grown!!!
Your feet were so tiny before! 

I peeked in on you at bedtime and you were all cozy. 

I got to see you today. I got to clip your fingernails. I got to see you while you were awake. You were awake for about 2 hours! I got to kiss your head and hold your hand. I got to tell you I love you. I'm grateful you're in our lives, more than you know.

Xoxo
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love Shannon too! She is such a sweet nurse. even though its hard to leave your baby up there, its comforting that they have such loving nurses! He will get that surgery at the right time, the time that God has meant for this all along. we love you Caleb, you are getting so big and strong, you have such a beautiful family that loves you and can't wait to have you home and love on you! Hang in there little buddy, you are going to ace this surgery and come out a champ! :)

    Love, Alan, Cara & Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Love You Little Fish!!! Keep up the strength, Little Buddy!!! You're going to need it with all of the mommas you have! Of course we love the Big Fish,too! Stay strong, y'all. :D

    ReplyDelete