Friday, March 21, 2014

Therapy

Well I was able to have my therapy, I held you today. I can't even begin to tell you how good it is for my heart to hold you. I held you on St. Patrick's Day but I haven't snuggled you for a week or two. Holding you and cuddling you is better than seeing a rainbow after a raging storm. It's so calming and works wonders for my strength. I leave feeling like I can do anything no matter how long it takes. You sure are special, baby boy.
 

When I walked in to see you my heart melted. 


I love how you love your legs tucked in. It's the cutest. 

Your poor heels have been pricked hundreds of times. You're such a trooper. 


You're doing a bit better on oxygen needs. In the high 60's today. You're up to 9 pounds!!! They switched your ventilator back to pressure control mode. Your carbon dioxide numbers were getting high so hopefully this will help. 

Oh how I love you. 
Xoxo
Mom 


1 comment:

  1. Babies sleeping with their bums in the air are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete