Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



You're mommy's little lucky charm! 


Oh how I love you. 


It took me almost 2 hours to get to the hospital today so I was happy you were wide eyed and ready to see me. I adore your cheeks, your bright eyes, your dimpled knees and the way you cross your ankles. 

The nurses made this darling note. They know you're my lucky charm. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day buddy. I was happy to see your milk wasn't green today. Your sisters are going to do a double take at their green eggs for dinner. 

We are so lucky you're ours!!!!!!



Xoxo
Mom

3 comments:

  1. He's such a cute guy! I love the way he looks at you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, He's so squishy and cute!!! Little Chubby Babies are so adorable! Rory sends hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete