Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sleepover, Decorating, and Goodbyes

On the way home from the hospital on thanksgiving Claire chatted the entire way home and Julia fell asleep. Stephanie put Julia on the couch in the living room so she wouldn't feel like she missed the sleepover, love that. Stephanie and the girls had a great time at their sleepover. 


In the morning they woke up and decorated the tree for their room. They love putting all the ornaments on! My parents give each of them an ornament every year and they have quite the collection going. They had a great time. 


After Zeb got home from the hospital he helped Steph hang the stockings and hang the advent bags. My sister Angie saw and idea for a Christmas countdown with bags. Of course she wanted me to be able to do it for my girls so sHe bought and shipped the stuff and we worked on it together. She printed all the notes off and stuck them In the bags. Then when Stephanie got here she helped finish it all off. I'm so excited for the girls to do it each day. Saturday is the first one! 


I love that next year we will have another sticking to hang. :) 

Friday was the day aunt Stephanie had to go back to Utah. Thankfully I was in great spirits and so was she so we hugged and had one of the easiest goodbyes I think I've ever had with my family. Still kind of shocked. We loved having her here and are so grateful she could come. 




Learned my lesson when I forgot a picture with Ang! 

Another day down! 
Xoxo
Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment