Friday, December 13, 2013

Caleb is HERE!

This is Angie posting…

Caleb was born last night at 8:35 pm. He weighs 3 lbs 4 oz. and is 15.5 inches long. Leah had a c section after heavy bleeding throughout the day, no amniotic fluid and Caleb's heart rate showing signs of stress.

Caleb has had a hard time throughout the night. He is on a ventilator and needs 100 percent oxygen at times. His little lungs are struggling. The right lung has a hole in it and he has a chest tube in. He is in critical condition. Leah is recovering well from the c section. Leah and Zeb are with Caleb.

This is a new kind of roller coaster and it changes by the hour. Caleb needs our prayers.

Please pray for him and his family. Thank you for the love and support you have shown them.


We love you, Caleb.
You are a fighter!!
xoxo
Auntie Angie


16 comments:

  1. I started reading your blog last night and just now finished. My sweet friend Tiffany Huish told me about it. What a crazy hard journey you and your family have been through! My water just broke this week at 18.5 weeks (which is why Tiff told me about your blog). Thanks for sharing your journey. I will be praying for Caleb and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying pretty much every second! I keep thinking of Zeb as a baby and my dad rushing him to the hospital. Zeb was a fighter, and so is Caleb. I love you guys so so so so so much!!! Wish I could be there, helping in some way with the girls or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued thoughts and prayers to you and your sweet Caleb. Hang in there little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying! Hope you can keep the updates coming...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will sure be praying for Caleb and your sweet family. Big hugs, Leah!
    The Huish's

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you Caleb and your wonderful family. Much love and prayers to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU!! With all of our hearts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you and praying for you!!! I love you guys sooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you, Leah. Praying for your sweet baby boy and the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love you guys. We are praying for you and Caleb. What a beautiful baby boy he is. All that you have done for him is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your family with all my heart and am praying we're praying for you, Zeb, the girls and Caleb every second. Hugs, kisses and prayers from Utah. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't tell you how much I love and admire you guys. I'm do blessed to be your sister. We love Caleb very much and is in our constant prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We having been praying for everyone since we got the news. You are all amazing and we love you so much. -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending you prayers, love, comfort. You are all amazingly strong and will come through this with love blazing the way. Happy Happy thoughts! I know Heavenly Father will bless and keep you all in the palm of his loving hand.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm slow to respond! I'm just seeing this! Hang in there my friends! Love, prayers, & support sent from Houston!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete