Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ice storm

Well most of the metroplex was shut down due to the ice storm. School was canceled and Zeb's office was closed. Zeb and the girls started the morning off by decorating the Christmas tree. Perfect activity for a cold December morning.
They did a great job! 


It was freezing outside but they loved getting their winter gear on and going out to play. 


Cold success. 


Love these girls. 

The other night Julia wanted me to put her to bed so she took me (via the phone) in her room and I sang songs to her. After prayers she said, "But mommy, can you come home today?" I told her I would love to but couldn't and she said, "But I want you to." Oh how I love her. The girls have all done so well with all the adjusting they have done. Such sweet girls. 

It's been so nice to get up. My legs are hurting much less and it feels so good. 
Another day down.

Xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment