Sunday, December 1, 2013

Goodbye November, Hello December!

I can't believe today is December 1st. 2 months ago was when my hospital stay started and I'm so happy to have made it this far. This morning Zeb got the girls ready for church in their Christmas dresses. He even curled all of their hair!!! Seriously amazing. They looked so darling and I love that he took a picture for me to see. Love him. Love these girls. 


After church and lunch he brought them to come see me. They brought the advent bag and opened it here. We read the story of the Savior's birth and opened the Christmas nativity to play with.



Claire had guessed what it was after reading the story. They were super excited. I have always wanted to get the fisher price nativity for them but never did. I was worried they were too old but I decided to get it anyway. Even if they don't play with it it's still fun to have. 


Well, the nativity was a huge hit. They played for a long time and I have a feeling it will be well played with at home! 

I started bleeding yesterday but am happy to report that I haven't had any contractions and the bleeding has stopped. I am so glad December is here and Caleb is still growing on the inside. 
Zeb was doing some research and found that of the 2-3 percent of women who pPROM, only 1 percent rupture earlier than 20 weeks like I did. Of the 1 percent, 75 percent go into labor in the first 48 hours!!! I didn't realize it was that high. Now I understand why my care and everything I'm going through is still so gray. There just isn't enough cases to get answers yet. So grateful for the miracles we have witnessed and the blessings that have come to us. 

Thank you, everyone, for your visits, messages, prayers, service, kindness, love and concern. We are so blessed to have so many people that care for us and pray for us. 

Xoxo
Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment