Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday Update

This was the update from Zeb earlier today....

The doctor just looked at Caleb's gas levels and said that it was his best reading yet! Since the reading was so good they lowered his oxygen from 74% to 68%. They also turned the amps down from 40 to 38. So now we watch and pray that he can maintain these new levels.


I love this picture of Leah changing Caleb's bum! I love seeing her touching him and taking care of him. Love his little piggies. I see a little Julia in this picture...

Thank you for all of your prayers. This is one LOVED little boy.
xoxo
Angie

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Ang!!! I saw Julia first thing, too! Oh, thank you for this precious update!! HE IS one LOVED little boy. XOXO. Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet picture! Yay for progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and your family are doing well Becca! Great to hear from you. I am glad you are enjoying the updates. I have to do SOMETHING so stay sane! :)

    ReplyDelete