Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend fun!

Zeb started Saturday morning off with surprises for the girls. He bought them things for their hair (including a blow dryer and curlers they can do themselves) and ego waffles that they love. Then came a huge surprise. Friends that had moved to OK came down to spend the day with them. They even stayed Saturday night so that Zeb would to be able to come for date night AND stay to keep me company. The girls screamed and squealed and loved seeing their old friend. They used to live just down the street from us. 


Zeb had mentioned that he just wanted the girls to have fun since the week is so regimented when he's home. So our sweet friends treated them to a Saturday full of fun. They had an absolutely ball. They started off bowling and loved it. 


Then they stopped at good ol' in n out for lunch. I love these pictures.


It just kept going. They hit Bahamas bucks...


And charming Charlie's where Julia tried on anything and everything. 


They went to walmart to get me a treat and a redbox to watch. :) Julia put her skirt on the caterpillar. 


Then they came to the hospital to see me!! (Claire went to a birthday party so she didn't get to come)


We played a game called "guess it." 


And just hung out and spent time together. 


They brought me a little massage vibrator to massage my back for me. So Audrey put it to use and gave me one. They are so sweet. 

After they visited they left and went to taco Taco Casa for dinner then went home and watched Monsters University. Zeb came here with dinner and dessert from The Cheesecake Factory and we watched the new superman movie. It was such a relaxing evening with my hubby. Loved every second. During the movie the nurse came in to monitor Caleb (they do it twice a day) and he was being feisty. He did not like that she was pushing so hard so he kept kicking and moving. I kid you not, she tried for over 30 minutes to get his heart rate to stay on the monitor. She changed the monitor and kept adding more and more gel. After dozens of attempts she set the monitor down on my stomach and said, "I'm going to get another nurse to see if she can get it." When she left I noticed that the monitor was totally picking up his heart rate.  She came back a few minutes later with another nurse and he was still on. We got 15-20 minutes of great monitoring from her just setting the monitor down on my stomach. It was so funny! When another nurse came to look at the strip she looked at the reading and said, "How far along are you?" Wen I told her I was 25 weeks her eyes got big. She said it was such a good strip and she couldn't believe he was only 25 weeks and theat I had pPROM'ed. She said his strip looked as good as a 35 weeker!!! That made me so happy.


What a fabulous Satruday. We made it another day!
Xoxo
Me 

1 comment: