Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Party in Room 455

Yesterday I had some visitors in the morning and then at 4 Stephanie brought the girls to come see me. It has been so nice to see the girls 3 days in a row. The girls brought a new monopoly game where instead of using money you keep track electronically on credit cards. They were very excited to play it. 


I think Claire and Julia look so much alike in this picture. Hallie and Audrey look the most like each other. I wonder who Caleb will look like. Don't mind my awesome elbow in the picture. 

Zeb came after work to pick up the older two girls and Audrey and Julia got to stay and have a sleepover with mom and Aunt Stephanie. It was a blast. We watched a movie, painted a project Julia brought, painted nails, read stories and snuggled. 




I sure love these two little munchkins. At one point it was a little stinky in the room according to Julia. So I told her that maybe someone tooted. He reply was classic, "Maybe it was baby Caleb!" She cracks me up.
When it was close to about 10:30 Julia was still chatting away. Audrey was getting very tired. They wanted to hear stories about when I was little. Audrey's lids were getting heavy and Julia pipes up, "I'm going to tell a spooky story..." After she finished I told her it was time to go to bed. She said, "Mom,  could I have one little snuggle?" Uhhhh yes!!! She climbed up next to me and kept talking. After a few minutes I told her it was time to go to bed. Audrey of course was out. Julia said, "Can I have one more snuggle?" I told her yes but that she couldn't talk. In less than 5 minutes she was snoring. It melted my heart. 


In the morning Julia was awake by 7:15. I asked her if she wanted to come snuggle me and she climbed back up. Within 3 minutes she was asleep again. 


When Audrey woke up I said it was her turn to snuggle me. I seriously love to snuggle my girls. I loved hearing Audrey softly whisper, "I love you," while she was next to me. It was so much fun to spend so much time with those two. And tonight Claire and Hallie get a turn. Seriously so excited! So grateful Stephanie is here so that these sleepovers were even possible. You have to have an adult if a child stays overnight. Thank you, Steph. 

I had my ultrasound today since tomorrow is thanksgiving. Fluid was 3.86. Caleb looked great and is still using his lungs a bit. He is still breech. It's the longest he has stayed in one position to date. I am so grateful for my family and the blessings and comforts we enjoy. Can't wait to celebrate thanksgiving with them tomorrow. 

Xoxo
Me

2 comments:

  1. How nice that you get to have sleepovers with the girls! Hooray for your sister. And I totally love it that Julia is already blaming things on baby Caleb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like tons of fun! Cute girls! :)

    ReplyDelete