Thursday, October 31, 2013

A little Halloween Surprise!

As I was chatting with Zeb and a friend today in walks in....


three of my nurses from Rockwall!!! It put such a smile on my face. They had a computer class they were taking here and tracked me down. It was such a fun surprise and made me feel right at home. So glad I got to see them. I've been missing the nurses there that I got to know so well. I seriously love my nurses there. 

Zeb came for my sonogram this morning and we ended up having to wait like 3 hours before they saw me. Luckily he was able to work on some things while he was here. The partners he works for have taken most of his workload away which has been amazing. He was able to be with me Monday and then stay home with Julia since she was sick on Tuesday and Wednesday. We feel so blessed. 

Here's the update on the sonogram...
Fluid is at 1.78, which is right around the ones on Monday.
He is still breach but his butt is over the cervix which helps minimize leaking if he stays put. At night he moves a ton so that's when I do most of my leaking. It's weird to incorporate leaking amniotic fluid into your dream when you're at a restaurant with friends. That was last nights dream and then I woke up, of course. It's hard to sleep when I keep waking up but hey, I get to take naps!!! :)
The blood flow in the umbilical cord looks great.
My cervix is still long and closed.
White blood cell count is good.
I got the second steroid shot today.
I am drinking like crazy to make sure he stays well hydrated. I drink over 120 ounces every day.
I think that about sums it up. 

Of course I have to post Halloween pictures because it is Halloween afterall. (I told my nephew Connor  I am a hospital patient for Hlloween and he was like, "But you ARE a hospital patient." So I told him I get to wear my costume every day!!!!)

Here are the girls. I think it is hilarious that for the first time the older three picked ghoulish costumes and then you get sweet Julia as princess and the pop star. I love my girls. More than words can say.








Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

  1. How cute are they! I'm glad y'all got to see your nurses! It's crazy how fast you bond when your in the hospital. Love and Prayers as always......

    Love,
    Patience

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so taking you out after you have that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mama Fish! Those sweet girls are too stinkin' cute!!! They are all growing so much. Can't wait to meet little Caleb. Hoping to visit you one day next week. Prayers for you all!!!!

    Susan York

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was cracking up when I say Julia's sweet face in the middle of the monster brigade. Too funny and SO Julia. Claire is killing me with the flipped eyelids. Love those girls to bits. How fun that your nurses came to visit - let's be honest, you're pretty lovable so I don't blame them for falling in love with you! You're the best. Hang in there Mama, you're doing great.

    ReplyDelete