Thursday, October 10, 2013

"I like it!"

Dr. Gillean made her rounds this morning and as always it was great to see her. I love my doctor. She is happy with the fluid level up in the sevens. She mentioned that my tear in the sac is most likely at the site where I had the sub chorionic hemorrhage and that means it's higher up. The lower part of my amniotic sac is most likely intact which is great! And because the leak is near the hemorrhage it has potential to seal over due to the scarred tissue and the properties in the blood.

I asked her what the plan would be if it did seal over and she said they will be checking my levels of fluid twice a week. If my fluid level gets to 10 and stays there for over a week then she would discuss the possibility of going home. But she likes where things are. She is happy if I stay the way I am and leak a little, produce, and stay in bed for weeks. She is happy with that scenario and it seems most likely. I love that she keeps saying, "I like it!"

Caleb's heart rate is strong in the 140's. He is moving more now that there is more fluid. The girls came to see me the other day and Julia ran to my tummy and nuzzled Caleb saying, "hey, little buddy!" The girls went to the pumpkin patch with my sister when she was here and they brought baby Caleb a pumpkin. They've decorated my room with a Halloween paper chain and lots of pictures.

I enjoy ever visitor, text and note. I am overwhelmed with love and prayers and our family is so grateful. The Relief Society at church has stepped in and done so much. As soon as I figure out blogging from an ipad I'll attach pictures and have more than mountains of words.

Xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I just want to say thanks for doing this blog. The Timoteo family is praying for yall and it it so nice to be able to tell the girls the good news updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the blog! I love all the details! There's a sweet lady from Atlanta praying for you now too- I talked to her in the Dallas airport yesterday on the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Love love love the good news. Happy your spirits are up and that you are feeling the love so many have for you and your family. Rub that tummy and tell him Auntie Angie loves him. xoxoxo Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so relieved things are improving!! We have kept you all in our prayers. Just wish we were closer so we could help more, and I could be Master Caleb's nurse at 40 weeks of course! :-) All our love, Travis, B & Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Great news!!! Keep it up girl!!

    Alison (old neighbor that is so mad I can't be there to help!)

    ReplyDelete