Thursday, October 24, 2013

5 is Good

Had the ultrasound this morning, My AFI is at 5 even. Quite honestly I was a bit surprised and a little bummed. I was really hoping to have more cushion with my fluid levels. But like my nurse said, "5 is good! 5 is enough."

Dr. Gillean hasn't made her rounds yet so I haven't been able to talk to her about how the transfer is coming along.  Hopefully things will go smoothly and Baylor will accept the transfer.

My sister Angie is in full swing birthday mode. My little Audrey is 7 today. I adore her and am so grateful she is part of our family. Zeb gave her breakfast in bed...lucky charms at her request. Angie went to school to have lunch with her. We are planning take out dinner here and yummy cake and ice cream. She is very excited to open her presents. I am just so excited to see her. 

I'll post later all of the birthday goodies and pictures. So grateful Angie is here running around for me. Baking her cake, buying her balloons, and wrapping her presents. 

Caleb's heart rate is still strong. He is still moving around even though it's a little squishy. I still have some fluid in there for him. I have no signs of infection. No contractions or laboring. I have a happy birthday girl, 3 excited sisters, and a rockin husband. So many blessings.

Xoxo
Me




3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little Miss Audrey! We sure love you! Uncle Travis, Aunt B, & Peyton :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my little Audrey Boo! You are not so little anymore! Have a very happy birthday. I love you!!! Love, Aunt Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Audrey! I can't believe she is 7!

    ReplyDelete