Friday, October 11, 2013

9.8 and Rising

So excited! The ultrasound fluid levels were up to 9.8 today. So awesome. Caleb's heart rate was still in the 140's and strong. He is moving around like crazy again since he has more fluid. He is breech but no significant leaking. 

Claire came home from school yesterday with strep throat. When I woke up with a sore throat this morning my doctor ordered different antibiotics just to be safe. I'm adjusting to laying down all day and am so grateful for all the love and visitors. 

Love having my mom here. Love having Zeb here for a few more days before he has to go back to work. Love having the girls visit me each day and that I can FaceTime family that is far away. Love knowing that my family is taken care of and that so many people are so willing to help and serve me and my family. 

This morning when they took the ultrasound Caleb's was sucking his thumb. He has done this a few times and I always love seeing it. 


2 comments:

  1. This is such good news!! Always thinking of you, Leah and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled about the rising fluid level! I love it! Keep that news coming. Awesome about the strep! You didn't tell me you had a sore throat too! Glad you Dr is taking good care of you. I love that little Caleb! Love his picture sucking his thumb. Amazing how much love we have for this little boy we have never met. He's part of of family! We love you all and pray multiple times a day for you! You stay put Caleb! ;)

    ReplyDelete