Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Totally Awesome!

I had my biweekly ultrasound today and my fluid level was at 12!!! Wahoo! After the ultrasound I could feel a minimal amount of leaking but so small it's almost nonexistent. Dr. Gillean loves where things are and says we will just keep doing what we are doing. Caleb's heart rate was 137 and things looked great. 

Caleb's hand is always by his face when I get ultrasounds and this morning was no exception. 


My mom was able to get on the first flight this afternoon to Salt Lake. Totally awesome!!!
We had such a great visit and I am so grateful she was able to come. The girls are doing much better now that's they have had time to process things more. They had so much fun with Gram; we all did!


My sister Angie sent me a package with a quilt she made to brighten my room and keep me cozy.  It's fun to have little touches from so many of you that have visited or sent things. I am always in shock at how many people send things, visit, call and text. I am so grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can feel the love from people that can't be here and appreciate all the prayers on behalf of our family. Our ward family has been phenomenal and there are not enough thank you's in the world.

Totally awesome about sums up everything in this post. Fluid levels, family, friends, love and support, successful flight for my mom, and everything in between. Totally AWESOME!!!

Xoxo
Me

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear good news! Keep up the good work! ;) Still thinking of you and your family and praying things go the best. Can't believe it was 7 years ago I brought my tiny boy to see your tiny girl at the hospital. They grow so fast!

    Are you 20 weeks now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Keep up the good work of laying on your back and not moving! haha. I'm so glad it is working and he is doing well! Funny with the quilt, when I saw that pic I thought "That is a CUTE blanket!" haha. I'm here for you girl! If you need anything, tell me and I can have a Rockwall elf get it! Or if you are bored and need to chat, call me! I'm glad things are going well though and you both are doing ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad! He looks adorable already! Thanks for the text yesterday, I'll call you today.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete