Monday, August 11, 2014

Best Cheeks

Dad went back to work today. It was tough. So many things at work were associated with you that it was a difficult day for him. We both want to drive to the hospital and see you just like we used to.

I was looking through pictures and came across some taken the day before you passed away that I haven't posted yet. You're just so precious.
 You have the best cheeks. Oh how I love them. I kissed them every chance I could. 
You are so beautiful. So pure. So strong. And so easy to love.

We miss you baby boy.

All my love,
xoxo
Mom

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing new pictures of him. I adore his bow tie lips and chunky cheeks…they are so perfectly kissable. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So easy to love for even strangers! That is one amazing spirit that could do that. Think of him daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these picture. Love those cheeks. Can't wait for my turn to smother them with kisses.
    I love you baby boy.

    xoxo
    Auntie Angie

    ReplyDelete